With MySQL and PHP server, time zone differences happen. For example, when we are dealing with PHP server.
SET timezone = "Europe/London";
//Returns the offset (time difference) between Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) //and local time of Date object, in minutes. var offset = new Date().getTimezoneOffset(); document.cookie = "timezoneOffset=" + escape(offset);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- Which timezone is most important?
- Binary data in MySQL.
- How do you enable a plugin for a PHP application?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Is Object Property accessible from within object method?
- How can you track a downloaded file?
- How do I generate a tag cloud from an array using h1 through h6 for sizing?
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- Is PHP session security really that important for web?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- How do you keep your email address and password private while you are surfing the net?
- Localising Date format descriptors: A set of localised descriptors for localising the date format in an existing format.
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.