Why am I getting double free error when I call realloc()?
void strrep(char *input, char *search, char *replace); char* strrepm(char *input, char *search, char *replace); void strrepmfree(char *input);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- How do I use the C socket API in C++ on Linux?
- What's the API for GTK messagebox?
- How do you format an unsigned long int using printf?
- As function arguments, passing multidimensional arrays in C. In C, passing multidimensional arrays are no longer used and can be used as function arguments (again in a code library) in C. The examples below illustrate this.
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What are the barriers to understanding pointers?
- How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc. How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc.?
- What is the difference between shift operators (, >>) and logical operators in C?
- Decoding printf statements in C (Printf Primer)
- How do you calculate the size of a C file?
- How do I pass a function as a parameter in c?
- Which tool is best for makefile generation?
- How can you convert a hexadecimal string to an integer in C?
- Send messages to a program through command line.
- Do we get reading Other Process' memory in OS X?