Which tool is best for makefile generation?
Borland 3.1 Borland 5.0 Borland 5.0, 16 bit Borland 5.5 Borland 5.6 Borland 5.8 CC Gnu g++ Gnu g++, dynamic library Intel 5, 6, 7 for Linux Intel 5, 6, 7 for Linux, dynamic library Intel 5, 6, 7 for windows Intel 8,9,10 for Linux Intel 8,9,10 for Linux, dynamic library Intel 8,9 for windows Intel 10 for windows Visual C++ 5 Visual C++ 6, 7, 7.1 Visual C++ 8 Open Watcom Watcom 10A Watcom 10A, 16 bit
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I use the C socket API in C++ on Linux?
- What's the API for GTK messagebox?
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- Why am I getting double free error when I call realloc()?
- Which OS am I running on and how can I adapt it?
- How do I map Streams in C#. Mapping Streams to Data Structures in C#: Can I understand the structure of Streams?
- How do you format an unsigned long int using printf?
- How do I install Debian in Windows?
- As function arguments, passing multidimensional arrays in C. In C, passing multidimensional arrays are no longer used and can be used as function arguments (again in a code library) in C. The examples below illustrate this.
- How do you create a sparse array?
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What are the barriers to understanding pointers?
- Is lazy construction of singleton a thread safe?
- How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc. How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc.?
- How do I make a GUI?