What's a quicker way to find duplicates conditioned by time?
sort -k 8 < input.txt > output.txt
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How can I get the value of in a loop?
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- What is the most efficient code for 10000 prime numbers?
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- How do I get root permission for my file inside vi?
- How is database indexing used?
- What is the most efficient graph data structure in Python?
- What is the best way to calculate Big O?
- Windows Equivalent of 'nice'.
- Can I use Xming X Window Server over a VPN?
- I am doing some project with CSharpCodeProvider Compilation Performance. The code provided is compilable from scratch. How should I modify my code?
- How can I kill Linux processes older than a certain age?
- Date arithmetic in Unix shell scripts.
- Is String.Format more efficient than StringBuilder?