What is the difference between a TDD and a BDD?
Story: User logging in As a user I want to login with my details So that I can get access to the site Scenario: User uses wrong password Given a username "jdoe" And a password "letmein" When the user logs in with username and password Then the login form should be shown again
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How can I use combinations of sets as test data?
- How do I unit test persistence?
- Is there any way to test flex application with a build script?
- How can I test untested code?
- Testing a function that throws on failure.
- Unit tests for deep cloning are done. How can they be done?
- What is the best way to unit test code generators?
- Has anyone been successful on SQL 'Storming Procedures'?
- What is the best way to run a unit test in visual studio?
- Test Cases VS Assertion statement in the UK.
- What is the best mock framework for Java?
- How do I unit test ASP.NET MVC action method if the method uses BindingHelperExtensions.UpdateFrom?
- How can I test a method that populates a list from a DataReader?
- How do I unit test data in a database?
- How do you unit test webcontrols?