What is the best way to load Java files?
InputStream inputStream = YourClass.class.getResourceAsStream("image.jpg");
File file = new File("C:\Users\Joe\image.jpg");
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I convert a CSV into an XML file in Java?
- Is Object Property accessible from within object method?
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- What is the meaning of the type safety warning in some Java generics casts?
- What is the difference between Int and Integer in Java and C#?
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- I would like to import CSV file to strongly typed data structure in.Net. However the only exception is in one case. Is there any method to import CSV file?
- How can I add custom button in Java?
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?
- Is it illegal to throw a Null parameter without a NullPointerException for that parameter?
- What tools are good for code analysis?
- How do I read from a file that is actually being written to?
- Why is Java autoboxing used only for method invocations and not classes. The type has a class and an operator and the methods are autoboxed, doesn't this mean revocations of the method can be invoked?
- How can I use Java webstart multiple libraries?
- Is it better to use widening vs autoboxing?