What is the best way to fix 'Unprocessed view path found' error with ExceptionNotifier plugin in rails 2.1?
ActionController::Base.class_eval do append_view_path File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/lib/../views" end
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you enable a plugin for a PHP application?
- When to use lambda and Proc.new?
- What are the best ways to fix duplicate error handling code in C#?
- How can I modify a.xfdl file?
- How do I call shell commands in Ruby?
- How can I reverse DNS for Ruby?
- In Ruby, I can map multiple arrays and values from one array to the other.
- How do you run a Rake task?
- What are the pros and cons of using MySQL instead of SQLite for Rails web development?
- Is it illegal to throw a Null parameter without a NullPointerException for that parameter?
- How do I update Ruby Gems from behind a proxy (ISA-NTLM)?
- How do I create a class using Singleton Design Pattern in Ruby?
- Can I use try block around super() call?
- How can I set dynamic class value?
- Performance Considerations for throwing Exceptions