What is heritage in database?
INHERITS FROM (tablename[, othertable...])
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- What is the best way to use a database in c#?
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?