What is error log per Virtual Host?
<VirtualHost IP:Port> # Stuff, # More Stuff, ErrorLog /path/where/you/want/the/error.log </VirtualHost>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- How can you track a downloaded file?
- What's the API for GTK messagebox?
- How do I get root permission for my file inside vi?
- Make Apache / XAMPP serve file outside of htdocs folder. Make XAMPP and Apache serve file outside of htdocs folder.
- How do I get authenticated user ID under Apache using PHP & HTTP Authentication?
- MySQL and Apache Error in MySQL SQL query.
- .htaccess directives to *not* redirect certain URLs.
- Block user access to internals of a site using HTTP_REFERER.
- How can I set up Python scripts to work in Apache 2.0?
- How can I kill Linux processes older than a certain age?
- How can I fix the Java Time Zone?
- How do I show a GUI message box in Linux?
- How can I setup public key authentication?
- How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc. How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc.?