What is a change to SQL Server tables?
SELECT CHECKSUM_AGG(BINARY_CHECKSUM(*)) FROM sample_table WITH (NOLOCK);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- How do you copy a data base?
- How do I unit test persistence?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?