What are the pros and cons of using MySQL instead of SQLite for Rails web development?
development: adapter: mysql2 database: db_name_dev username: koploper password: host: localhost socket: /tmp/mysql.sock
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- When to use lambda and Proc.new?
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
- What is the best way to fix 'Unprocessed view path found' error with ExceptionNotifier plugin in rails 2.1?
- How can I modify a.xfdl file?
- How do I call shell commands in Ruby?
- What do you need to escape when submitting a question?
- MySQL and Apache Error in MySQL SQL query.
- How can I reverse DNS for Ruby?
- In Ruby, I can map multiple arrays and values from one array to the other.
- Multiple updates in MySQL?
- How do you run a Rake task?
- Distribution of table in time?
- How do I merge whole results sets in MySQL?