What are the naming conventions of data base, table, columns and tables?
SELECT person.Name FROM People person
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Binary data in MySQL.
- How can I get the value of in a loop?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- Function for creating color wheels.
- Why use unsigned values over signed ones?
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- How can I use combinations of sets as test data?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- Format string to title case. Title case is a common text format in English.
- How can we efficiently get sorted sums of a sorted list?
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- How can I make my projects international in india?