SQL query, count and group by SQL query.
Select Name, Count(Name) As Count From Table Group By Name Having Count(Name) > 1 Order By Count(Name) Desc
Delete From Table Where Key In ( Select Max(Key) From Table Group By Name Having Count(Name) > 1 )
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- How do I use T-SQL group?
- What do you need to do for XML files?
- Paging SQL Server 2005 Results. What are some examples of this?
- Multiple updates in MySQL?