Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.
<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Email me</a>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- Visual Studio Setup Project - Per User Registry Settings.
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- How can I retrieve a windows filename?
- How do I install Debian in Windows?
- Windows Equivalent of 'nice'.
- How do you create your own moniker (URL Protocol) on Windows systems?
- mailto link for large bodies.
- Registry vs. INI file for storing user configurable application settings. In Linux, registry vs. INI file for storing user configurable applications settings.
- How can I redirect stderr from calls to fprintf?
- How do I wrap RSYNC for Windows?
- How can I obtain good concurrent read performance from disk?
- Why do programs choose to select different files in windows explorer?