Regex: To pull out a sub string between two tags in a string in a regex code. I have a string with three tags; I am a string with ten tags, and there is a String between two tags. Regex: To pull out two tags in a string. Regex:
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- What are some ways to get matches using preg_replace in PHP?
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?
- Why is the regular expression "floppy"?
- What are some good regular expressions?
- Regular expression for parsing web pages?
- Split a string ignoring quoted sections.
- Disable quotes and commas from a String in MySQL if they have not been set correctly?
- How do you retrieve selected text using Regex in C#?
- Looking for algorithm that reverses the sprintf() function output?
- How do I bind a regular expression to a key combination?
- Regex Rejecting matches because of Istr.
- Is it possible to parse attributes in Perl using regex?
- How do I parse XML with vba?
- Purpose of 1 in this regular expression to match url protocol. How can we find 1 for a search.
- Python Regular Expressions to implement string unescaping. If you need any help with Python programmers you can use it here.