Redefining an attribute in Python with an index in array of objects using 'in'. If no object is found in an array of objects then it is not correct.
foo = 12 foo in (obj.id for obj in bar)
foo = 12 foo in (obj.id for obj in bar if hasattr(obj, "id"))
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I unload byteArray with ActionScript3?
- How do I generate a tag cloud from an array using h1 through h6 for sizing?
- How can I find the full path of a font from its display name on a Mac?
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
- How can I use itertools.groupby()?
- How can we add a method to an existing Object Instance?
- What is the most efficient graph data structure in Python?
- How can we write binary literals in Python?
- How do I make a list of items that does not need the user to press [enter]?
- Which OS am I running on and how can I adapt it?
- What is the difference between [1,2,3] and [1,2,3]?
- File size differences after copying file to a server va FTP. File size differences after copying a file to a server va cdrva.ftp?
- Can you iterate through arrays in a classic asp vbscript?