Project Structure in Version Control - Version Control for Linux: Structure of Projects in Version Control for Linux.
svnrepo/ trunk/ modules/ m1/ --> will result in jar file m2/ ... assemblies/ a1/ ... tags/ modules/ m1/ 1.0.0/ 1.0.1/ 1.1.0/ m2/ ... assemblies/ a1/ iteration-55/ ... branches/ m1/ 1.0/ ...
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Web.Net.Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net. Best Practice: SBC, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net.
- Can you use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET?
- What do SVN results codes mean?
- How do I create branches?
- How does ASP.NET display SVN Revision Number.?
- How can I start using Version Control and Visual Studio?
- SVN Merge merged extra stuff. SVN merge can pull this stuff out.
- SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions and Design for SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions.
- How do you git reset --hard HEAD1?
- Making a production build of a PHP project with Subversion?
- How do you deal with configuration files in source control?
- Fix fix svn checksum: Render SVN checksum for Repair!
- What are subversion hooks? What are some examples?