Paging SQL Server 2005 Results. What are some examples of this?
SELECT Row_Number() OVER(ORDER BY UserName) As RowID, UserFirstName, UserLastName FROM Users
SELECT * FROM ( SELECT Row_Number() OVER(ORDER BY UserName) As RowID, UserFirstName, UserLastName FROM Users ) As RowResults WHERE RowID Between 5 AND 10
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- How do I use T-SQL group?
- What do you need to do for XML files?
- SQL query, count and group by SQL query.