MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
#!/usr/bin/python module_name = "MySQLdb" head = """Content-Type: text/html %s is """ % module_name try: __import__(module_name) print head + "installed" except ImportError: print head + "not installed"
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- How can I find the full path of a font from its display name on a Mac?
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- Redefining an attribute in Python with an index in array of objects using 'in'. If no object is found in an array of objects then it is not correct.
- How can I use itertools.groupby()?
- In postgresql, string literals are used as escape characters. Is this a good idea for postgresql?
- How can we add a method to an existing Object Instance?
- What is the most efficient graph data structure in Python?
- How can we write binary literals in Python?
- How do I make a list of items that does not need the user to press [enter]?
- Which OS am I running on and how can I adapt it?
- What is the difference between [1,2,3] and [1,2,3]?
- File size differences after copying file to a server va FTP. File size differences after copying a file to a server va cdrva.ftp?