Multiple updates in MySQL?
INSERT INTO table (id,Col1,Col2) VALUES (1,1,1),(2,2,3),(3,9,3),(4,10,12) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE Col1=VALUES(Col1),Col2=VALUES(Col2);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- What do you need to escape when submitting a question?