Mod-Rewrite loading files behind DocumentRoot. DocumentRoot - DocumentRoot - DocumentRoot.
<Directory "/home/other_files"> (options) </Directory>
Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/" <Directory "/usr/share/doc/"> Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks AllowOverride None Order deny,allow Deny from all Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128 </Directory>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- .htaccess directives to *not* redirect certain URLs.
- Block user access to internals of a site using HTTP_REFERER.
- How can I Mimic SSL on an HTTP virtual host?
- How would you change your file suffix from one file to another?
- Why does mod_rewrite fetched all requests except for one specific path?
- What is the best way to add a MIME to a HTTP request?
- Is there a way using scp to deploy a website's.htaccess file?
- Apache rewrite on subdomain based on subdomain.
- Redirecting non-www URL to www using.htaccess file. How can I use.htaccess file?
- Wildcard Subdomains are allowed in the ASP.NET framework. Wildcard Subdomains are not. Wildcard subdomains are not allowed in the ASP.NET framework. Wildcard Subdomains are not allowed. Wildcard Subdomain Exceptions are not allowed. Wildcard Subdomain Exceptions are not allowed. Wildcard Subdomains can still be used. Wildcard Subdomains are unavailable.
- Using Apache mod_rewrite to remove subdirectories from URLs?
- How can I redirect to a URL containing HTTP_HOST?
- How can we send six digit number URLs to a script but handle all other invalid URLs as 404s?
- How to make web app appear at the root of a site?
- How do you change the.htaccess mod on 301 redirects?