Is there a good method for varchar date validation in Sybase (T-SQL)?
----Invalid date SELECT ISDATE("30/2/2007") RETURNS : 0 (Zero) ----Valid date SELECT ISDATE("12/12/20007") RETURNS : 1 (ONE) ----Invalid DataType SELECT ISDATE("SQL") RETURNS : 0 (Zero)
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- ASP.Net Custom Client-Side Validation. ASP.Net has created thousands of Web Application Test cases.
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- Can you remove the time portion of a datetime value?
- T-Sql Remove decimal point from Money Data Type.
- How do I pass a comma separated list to a stored procedure?
- Why I need to test for inequality in T-SQL?
- iv analyzing table lock schemes in T-SQL.interrogating table lock schemes in T-SQL.
- Is there a JQuery.Validate failure in Opera?
- Validating posted form data in ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Difference between MySQL and SQL Server?
- Why does SQL Server use date string when they cannot compare date time with date string?
- T-Sql format for seconds since last epoch / formatting for sqlite input for SQL. Sqlite input for seconds since last epoch / formatting for t-sql input.
- Problem databinding an ASP.Net AJAX toolkit MaskedEditExtender.