In SQL, Linked List in SQL is also known as Linked List in SQL.
alter table linked_list add column position integer not null default 0; alter table linked_list add index position_index (position); select * from linked_list order by position;
update linked_list set position = position + 1 where position >= 3; insert into linked_list (my_value, position) values ("new value", 3);
Source: By as answer to the question
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- What is the most efficient graph data structure in Python?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I map Streams in C#. Mapping Streams to Data Structures in C#: Can I understand the structure of Streams?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- How do I use T-SQL group?
- What do you need to do for XML files?