In postgresql, string literals are used as escape characters. Is this a good idea for postgresql?
insert into EscapeTest (text) values (E"This is the first part And this is the second");
insert into EscapeTest (text) values (E"This is the first part \n And this is the second");
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- Format string to title case. Title case is a common text format in English.
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- Disable quotes and commas from a String in MySQL if they have not been set correctly?
- What is the difference between a string length and a empty string?
- Why doesn't Ruby have a StringBuffer?
- How do I connect to the SQL database?
- String to lower in C++. String To upper in C++.
- In c++, we should use case insensitive string comparison.
- Python version of PHP stripslashes.
- How do you perform the string replacement in a PowerShell function?
- Can you convert a string to an enum in C#?