In c++, we should use case insensitive string comparison.
U212B (ANGSTROM SIGN) U0041 (LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A) + U030A (COMBINING RING ABOVE) U00C5 (LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A WITH RING ABOVE).
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do I use the C socket API in C++ on Linux?
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- Format string to title case. Title case is a common text format in English.
- In postgresql, string literals are used as escape characters. Is this a good idea for postgresql?
- How do I map Streams in C#. Mapping Streams to Data Structures in C#: Can I understand the structure of Streams?
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?
- How do you create a sparse array?
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What are the barriers to understanding pointers?
- Is lazy construction of singleton a thread safe?
- What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- How do I make a GUI?
- Of Memory Management, Heap Corruption, and C++. Of Memory Management, C++.
- Testing a function that throws on failure.
- How can I redirect stderr from calls to fprintf?