In AJAX, rename address bar to match current state. Modify address bar URL to match current state.
// AJAX code to display the "foo" state goes here. location.hash = "foo";
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- If I want to make a site URL copy back in ASP.NET for the new URL (e.g. url) please let me know.
- Can I call REST web services from Asp?
- Can I generate ASP.NET route from Sitemaps?
- How do I convert file path to URL in ASP.NET?
- How do you get locality information on a GWT application?
- .NET: Get protocol, host, and port.
- Need to test ajax timeout condition.
- How to set encoding in.getJSON jQuery to trump and return a different set of data?
- How do I get parts of a URL, (Regex)?
- How would you handle issues using jquery.ajax?
- How can I create a UTF-8 form textarea for jQuery using javax?
- How can you return the values of a variable from a $.getJSON function?
- How do I generate a friendly URL with Symfony PHP?