How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc. How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc.?
sed -e "s/.*PACKAGE_.*//" < config.h > config.h.sed && mv config.h.sed config.h
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How can I get the value of in a loop?
- How do I use the C socket API in C++ on Linux?
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- What is error log per Virtual Host?
- What's the API for GTK messagebox?
- How do I get root permission for my file inside vi?
- Why am I getting double free error when I call realloc()?
- How do you format an unsigned long int using printf?
- As function arguments, passing multidimensional arrays in C. In C, passing multidimensional arrays are no longer used and can be used as function arguments (again in a code library) in C. The examples below illustrate this.
- Windows Equivalent of 'nice'.
- Can I use Xming X Window Server over a VPN?
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What are the barriers to understanding pointers?
- How can I kill Linux processes older than a certain age?
- How can I fix the Java Time Zone?