How is database indexing used?
Field name Data type Size on disk id (Primary key) Unsigned INT 4 bytes firstName Char(50) 50 bytes lastName Char(50) 50 bytes emailAddress Char(100) 100 bytes
Field name Data type Size on disk firstName Char(50) 50 bytes (record pointer) Special 4 bytes
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- Binary data in MySQL.
- How can I get the value of in a loop?
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- What is the most efficient code for 10000 prime numbers?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- What is the best way to use a database in c#?
- How do I index database columns?