How does I get the repository number in code?
echo -n "#define VERSION 1.0.1-" > version.h svnversion -n . >> version.h
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Web.Net.Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net. Best Practice: SBC, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net.
- How can I use combinations of sets as test data?
- How do I debug a PHP script?
- Can you use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET?
- What do SVN results codes mean?
- How do I create branches?
- How does ASP.NET display SVN Revision Number.?
- How can I start using Version Control and Visual Studio?
- SVN Merge merged extra stuff. SVN merge can pull this stuff out.
- SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions and Design for SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions.
- Making a production build of a PHP project with Subversion?
- How do you deal with configuration files in source control?
- Fix fix svn checksum: Render SVN checksum for Repair!