How do you get the data from a temporary table in SQL Server?
IF Object_Id("TempDB..#TempTable") IS NOT NULL BEGIN DROP TABLE #TempTable END
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- How do you copy a data base?
- How do I unit test persistence?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?
- How do I use T-SQL group?
- How much disk space does a SQL Server table currently use?
- Can you remove the time portion of a datetime value?
- How do you get leading wildcard full-text searches in SQL Server?
- How can we convert a SQL column to a row?
- SQL query for database scheme.
- T-Sql Remove decimal point from Money Data Type.