How do you change a master page background to the code behind your content page?
<body runat="server" id="masterpageBody">
<% MasterPageFile="..." %>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you convert decimal in C#?
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- How do I get a distinct, ordered list of names from a data table using LINQ?
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms combobox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha gotcha
- What is the difference between Int and Integer in Java and C#?