How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
// Save today"s date. var today = DateTime.Today; // Calculate the age. var age = today.Year - birthdate.Year; // Go back to the year in which the person was born in case of a leap year if (birthdate.Date > today.AddYears(-age)) age--;
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- How do you convert decimal in C#?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- How do I get a distinct, ordered list of names from a data table using LINQ?
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms combobox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha gotcha
- What is the difference between Int and Integer in Java and C#?
- How to change version number on iOS?