How do I use Mutex in Visual Basic?
hMutex = CreateMutex(ByVal 0&, 1, ByVal 0&)
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do I prevent a TreeView from firing events in VB6?
- How do I copy files over intermittent network connection?
- Local currency foreign currency strings.
- When should I set a variable to nothing?
- How do you call DLL function from VB6?
- What is the simplest.NET equivalent of VB6 control array?
- Can I check if a record exists in VB6?
- How do I click on a button on a Vb6 form?
- ActiveX control default property discovery. ActiveX control default property discovery.
- What do you expect from a VB6 runtime type selection?
- What is operator precedence order in Visual Basic 6.0?
- Code to make DHTMLEd control replace straight quotes with curly quotes.
- Why are the hash codes generated by this function not unique?
- SQLite UDF - VBA Callback - DBA Callback Callback - The DBA Callbacks.
- Visual Basic to VB.NET declaration.