How do I use Git editor in Windows?
git commit -m "Fixed the LoadAll method"
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- Visual Studio Setup Project - Per User Registry Settings.
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- What are some alternate versions of emacs and vim on Mac OS X?
- How can I retrieve a windows filename?
- How can I start using Version Control and Visual Studio?
- How do I install Debian in Windows?
- Windows Equivalent of 'nice'.
- How do you create your own moniker (URL Protocol) on Windows systems?
- How do you git reset --hard HEAD1?
- How do you deal with configuration files in source control?
- Registry vs. INI file for storing user configurable application settings. In Linux, registry vs. INI file for storing user configurable applications settings.