How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
create table VersionHistory ( Version int primary key, UpgradeStart datetime not null, UpgradeEnd datetime );
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- What is the best implementation of MySQL for SQL Server 2005?
- Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Web.Net.Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net. Best Practice: SBC, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net.
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- What is the best way to use a database in c#?
- How is database indexing used?
- How do I index database columns?
- Can you use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET?
- How do you copy a data base?