How do I stop NTFS volume auto mounting on Linux?
LABEL=VolumeName none ntfs noauto
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How can I find the full path of a font from its display name on a Mac?
- What are some alternate versions of emacs and vim on Mac OS X?
- How can we access iSight programmatically?
- Keep Remote Directory Up-To-date?
- Do we get reading Other Process' memory in OS X?
- Python Sound ("Bell") (English): "Bell" python Sound ("Bell") is also called "Python Sound".
- Why is pyobjc documentation bad?
- Drawing view hierarchy into a specific context in Cocoa. The concept behind constructing view hierarchy as a preprocessor, in a system and in Cocoa Script.
- How can I open a default mail program with a Subject and a Body in a cross-platform way?
- How do I install Apache Web Server on Mac?
- Install python to match directory layout in OS X 10.5. Install python to match directory layout in OS X 10.5.
- How do you pass data around?
- How can I change template in Xcode?
- What are some handy TextMate features?
- Can't create subversion repository in Eclipse 3.4.0, svn 1.5.1?