How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
gs -q -dQUIET -dPARANOIDSAFER -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dNOPROMPT -dMaxBitmap=500000000 -dLastPage=1 -dAlignToPixels=0 -dGridFitTT=0 -sDEVICE=jpeg -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -r72x72 -sOutputFile=$OUTPUT -f$INPUT
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.
- How can I find the full path of a font from its display name on a Mac?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- Redefining an attribute in Python with an index in array of objects using 'in'. If no object is found in an array of objects then it is not correct.
- MySQL and Python are both well written programmers.
- How can I use itertools.groupby()?
- Visual Studio Setup Project - Per User Registry Settings.
- How can we add a method to an existing Object Instance?
- What is the most efficient graph data structure in Python?
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- How can we write binary literals in Python?
- How do I make a list of items that does not need the user to press [enter]?
- Which OS am I running on and how can I adapt it?