How do I replace A node in E4X (AS3 - Flex)?
delete (this._DataPages[this._Options.PageIndex].Data..(@Id == idOfReplacee));
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do I unload byteArray with ActionScript3?
- SQLStatement.execute() - multiple queries in one statement.
- How do you get the current logged in user in Adobe air from a desktop app?
- Is there any way to test flex application with a build script?
- How can you use a SQLite database at the same time?
- Actionscript 3 - Fastest way to parse yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss to a Date object?
- Adobe Flex component events are created by elements of Adobe Flex events.
- Open local file with AIR Flex.
- How can I delete multiple describetype entries in my database?
- How do I add non-dynamic actionscript 3 classes without inheriting the classes?
- What are some of the best ways to print flex components in FireFox3?
- How do I accept a drag in Flex?
- How do I restyle an Adobe Flex Accordion to include a button in each canvas header?
- Is programming data binding actually painless?
- How do I call a Flex SWF from a remote domain using Flash?