How do I merge branches in Mercurial?
cd ~/src/development # hack hack hack hg commit -m "Made some changes" cd ../production hg fetch ../development
hg update -C development # hack hack hack hg commit -m "Made some changes" hg update -C production hg merge development hg commit -m "Merged from development"
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- How do I create branches?
- How can I start using Version Control and Visual Studio?
- How do you git reset --hard HEAD1?
- How do you deal with configuration files in source control?
- What are subversion hooks? What are some examples?
- How do I find untracked files in a Perforce tree?
- What should I do to combine two projects at Mercurial?
- How do I make check outs from any one VCS?
- Subversion is open source project with multiple project revision number. Subversion version # is not publicly available.
- Project Structure in Version Control - Version Control for Linux: Structure of Projects in Version Control for Linux.
- Lightweight source control.
- Is NKHRSVN good?
- How can I make a file starting with period without extension in windows 2003 server?
- How to "unversion" a file to either svn or github?