How do I install Debian in Windows?
$ ar xv asciidoc_8.2.1-2_all.deb x - debian-binary x - control.tar.gz x - data.tar.gz $ tar -tzf control.tar.gz ./ ./conffiles ./md5sums ./control
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- How to change version number on iOS?
- Visual Studio Setup Project - Per User Registry Settings.
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- Which OS am I running on and how can I adapt it?
- How can I retrieve a windows filename?
- What is the easiest way to generate sets and getters in Visual Studio?
- Can MBUnit be used in TeamCity?
- Windows Equivalent of 'nice'.
- How do you consume a web service using PHP?
- How do you create your own moniker (URL Protocol) on Windows systems?