How do I index database columns?
CREATE INDEX [index name] ON [table name] ( [column name] )
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Binary data in MySQL.
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- The ability to edit a database by multiple users is essential.
- What is the best way to use a database in c#?
- How is database indexing used?
- If I had been caught in a SQL Injection, what would it have cost?
- What is the best way to handle multiple permission types?
- Convert HashBytes to VarChart?
- How do I divide a string so I can access item x?