How do I get the inner xml of a XElement?
Body = t.Element("body").Nodes().Aggregate("", (b, node) => b += node.ToString());
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- How do I convert a CSV into an XML file in Java?
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- Localising Date format descriptors: A set of localised descriptors for localising the date format in an existing format.
- How should I limit the size of the QueueT> in.NET?
- How do you check for file locks?
- Can multiple dataContext classes be a good use of data?
- What is the most efficient way to test a specific test case?