How do I get a collection tagged with an empty collection on my LINQ collection?
var query = from i in ideas select i; var pagedCollection = query.InPagesOf(10); var pageOfIdeas = pagedCollection.Page(2);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- How do I get a distinct, ordered list of names from a data table using LINQ?
- How do I express the left join with aggregate SQL as LINQ query?
- Can you limit the number of records returned in LinqDataSource?
- When to use extension methods with Lambda over LINQtoObjects to filter collections?
- LINQ to objects - select first object and then check on the object.
- Extension interface patterns are not implemented, for example in Java. However, the IO extension pattern is more likely to be implemented as a whole.
- Import Namespace System.Query.
- How to change the text box's background content using WPF?
- How can I return a page of results from a SQL query?
- How can I perform LINQ queries on DataTables?
- How do I apply a conditionally defined Linq operator?
- LINQ is entity that implements Interface and exception in mapping.
- Why LINQ-to-SQL vs stored procedures?
- Aging data structures in C#. C# Aging data structures will be implemented to solve the problems.