How do I find expired ASP.NET sessions?
If Session("whatever") IsNot Nothing Then
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- What is the value of built, encoded viewstate?
- ASP.Net Custom Client-Side Validation. ASP.Net has created thousands of Web Application Test cases.
- Can multiple dataContext classes be a good use of data?
- How do I define custom web.config sections with potential child elements and attributes for the properties?
- How do you change a master page background to the code behind your content page?
- If I want to make a site URL copy back in ASP.NET for the new URL (e.g. url) please let me know.
- How does ASP.NET display SVN Revision Number.?
- How do I curl a web page?
- Absolute path back to web-relative path. Absolute path back to web-relative path.
- Can you limit the number of records returned in LinqDataSource?