How do I dispose of a file from a recycle bin instead of deleting it?
using Microsoft.VisualBasic; string path = @"c:myfile.txt"; FileIO.FileSystem.DeleteDirectory(path, FileIO.UIOption.OnlyErrorDialogs, RecycleOption.SendToRecycleBin);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you convert decimal in C#?
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- How do I use the C socket API in C++ on Linux?
- How do I get a distinct, ordered list of names from a data table using LINQ?
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.