How do I curl a web page?
wget --no-cookies --header "Cookie: soba=(LookItUpYourself)" https://stackoverflow.com/users/30/myProfile.html
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I find expired ASP.NET sessions?
- How do I know when I can send a Not Modified Response via 304?
- How do I generate an ETag Header for an ETag?
- How can I access post variables using Java Servlets?
- Is it possible to check ftp status codes with a PHP script.
- What is the best way to convert a HTTP-formatted date in C#/.NET?
- What are the "chunkked" responses in httpwebresponse?
- How can I use a FORM based authentication without backing database?
- How do you add white space to a post if it is not a CURL address?
- Can you process raw HTTP requests content?
- How do you download files using HTTP?
- Can I pass values to url by using $_POST?
- Why should I use bufferedreader over input streamreader when reading all characters?
- How can I specify an authenticated proxy for a Python http connection?