How do I create a class using Singleton Design Pattern in Ruby?
require "singleton" class Example include Singleton end
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- When to use lambda and Proc.new?
- What is the best way to fix 'Unprocessed view path found' error with ExceptionNotifier plugin in rails 2.1?
- How can I modify a.xfdl file?
- What's the difference between MVC and MVP?
- How do I call shell commands in Ruby?
- How can I reverse DNS for Ruby?
- What is Inversion of Control?
- In Ruby, I can map multiple arrays and values from one array to the other.
- How do you run a Rake task?
- What are the pros and cons of using MySQL instead of SQLite for Rails web development?
- How do I update Ruby Gems from behind a proxy (ISA-NTLM)?
- Is lazy construction of singleton a thread safe?
- Is the static constructor c# thread safe to use?
- Why do Active Record Hate?
- What are your favorite ways of interacting with databases from a programming language?