How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
<div id="svnrevision">svn revision: $Id:$</div>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN, VB.NET. Web.Net.Best Practice: Collaborative Environment, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net. Best Practice: SBC, Bin Directory, SVN.Web.Net.
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- How to change version number on iOS?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- Localising Date format descriptors: A set of localised descriptors for localising the date format in an existing format.
- What is the value of built, encoded viewstate?
- Can you use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET?
- How should I limit the size of the QueueT> in.NET?