How can I setup public key authentication?
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/id_rsa*
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- What is error log per Virtual Host?
- What's the API for GTK messagebox?
- How do I get root permission for my file inside vi?
- How can I kill Linux processes older than a certain age?
- How can I fix the Java Time Zone?
- How do I show a GUI message box in Linux?
- How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc. How to avoid redefining VERSION, PACKAGE, etc.?
- Keep Remote Directory Up-To-date?
- Why doesn't Cron work?
- User script location linux (debian etch). (user script location)
- How can I generate ASCII codes in a command line?
- How do I change the resolution of a VNC session in Linux?
- How can I send a file as an email attachment using a Linux command line?
- How can I generate a core dump in Linux on segmentation fault?