How can I open a default mail program with a Subject and a Body in a cross-platform way?
<a href="mailto:email@example.com?subject=Mail from Our Site">Email Us</a>
<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com">Email Us</a>
<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com">Email Us</a>
<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?CCemail@example.com &BCCfirstname.lastname@example.org&Subject=Please%2C%20I%20insist %21&Body=Hi%0DI%20would%20like%20to%20send%20you%20 %241000000%20to%20divide%20as%20you%20see%20fit%20among %20yourselves%20and%20all%20the%20moderators.%0DPlease% 20let%20me%20know%20to%20whom%20I%20should%20send %20the%20check.">this link</a>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do I convert a CSV into an XML file in Java?
- Is Object Property accessible from within object method?
- Embedding Windows Media Player for all browsers. Will help in making it portable.
- Register Windows program with mailto protocol programmatically.
- What is the meaning of the type safety warning in some Java generics casts?
- How can I find the full path of a font from its display name on a Mac?
- How do I see preview JPEG file of PDF on Windows?
- What is the difference between Int and Integer in Java and C#?
- What are the best ways to access Exchange using PHP?
- Visual Studio Setup Project - Per User Registry Settings.
- What is the best file copy alternative than the Windows defaults?
- What are some alternate versions of emacs and vim on Mac OS X?
- How can I retrieve a windows filename?
- How can I add custom button in Java?
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?